WHAT WE BELIEVE:
- We believe there is One God, (Deuteronomy 6:4) Father, Son and Holy Spirit, known as JESUS CHRIST (Philippians 2:9-10).
- We believe the Bible is the infallible Word of God. God breathed (2 Timothy 3:16-17).
- We believe the fullness of the Godhead dwelleth in him bodily and
- we are complete in him that is the head of all principality and power. (Colossians 2:9-10).
- We believe JESUS is the Eternal Spirit of God (Genesis 1:1), ( John 4:24) , Incarnate in the body of Christ the Son of God begotten from the Father (1 Timothy 3:16), the Only Savior of mankind, through the Death, burial and resurrection known as the Atonement, Christ made a sin offering for humanity and redemption of mankind. Through mediation and a covenant plan of salvation through atonement, we believe we can be saved and escape the sinful nature of mankind.
- We believe Lucifer a fallen angel, now named Satan served by demon spirits, who will be cast eternally into the Lake of Fire.
- We believe in regeneration, (New Birth), through our faith in Jesus Christ, Water Baptism Full Immersion In Jesus Christ and receiving the Baptism of the Holy Spirit of God is essential for salvation.
- Water Baptism by single immersion in the Name of JESUS CHRIST for the remission of sins in accordance to (Acts 2:38), (Acts 19:5), (Acts 8:16), (Acts10:48), and receiving the Infilling of the Baptism of the Holy Spirit (Acts 1:5), to inherit salvation, with the initial evidence of speaking in tongues as the Spirit of God gives the utterance (Acts 2:4).
- (Ephesians 4:4-6) 4 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; 5 One Lord, one faith, one baptism, 6 One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you
OUT POURING OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
- We believe in the out pouring of the Holy Spirit is essential for salvation, (Acts 1:5-8) Jesus Christ commanded the disciples to wait in the city of Jerusalem and 50 days after the Ascension of Jesus.
- (Acts 2:1-4) and when the day of Pentecost was fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. (2 ) And suddenly there came a sound from heaven as of a rushing mighty wind and, and filled all the house where they were sitting. (3) And there appeared unto them cloven tongues like as of fire, and sat upon each of them. (4) And they were filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them the utterance.
- (Romans 8:9) But ye are not of the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
- (1 Corinthians 14:2) For he that speaketh in an unknown tongue speaketh not unto man but unto God: for no man understandeth him, howbeit in the spirit he speaketh mysteries.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- We believe the Apostolic Church is the family of God, we as brothers and sisters of the faith, grafted into one body of the Lord Jesus Christ through baptism and infilling of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe there is One God the Father of all (Deuteronomy 6:4), (Ephesians 4:5- 6)
- We believe in the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit One in Jesus Christ Monotheism. (Deuteronomy 6:4) (1 John 5:7)
- We believe the Church is the Bride of Christ waiting the Rapture. (Revelations 19:6-9)
- We believe in spirit, soul and body through our continued walk with God, will be made subject to the Holiness of God through a purpose driven life and prayer. (1 Thessalonians 5:23)
- We believe in the Lord’s Supper to be shared regularly as remembrance a reminder of our Lord’s death till he come. (1 Corinthians 11:23-25)
- We believe in the Power of Prayer Healing of the sick in response to the Prayer of Faith. (James 5:15)
POST- MILLENNIAL PERIOD
- We can see quite evident in scripture God has always save his people and brought sudden destruction upon the wicked and unbelieving, the Post-Millennial return of Jesus Christ to earth, In bodily resurrection of the dead and they which are live and remain shall be caught up to meet the Lord in the air.
- (1 Thessalonians 4:14-17) 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him. 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
END OF THE AGE
- (Revelations 21: 4) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
- We Believe the Post-millennial period: Christ’s Second coming is seen as occurring after the one-thousand years, which many in this school of thought believe is ushered in by the church and biblical scripture. Revivalist Post millennial: the millennium period represents an end of the age, a period marked by Jesus Christ 1,000 yrs succession the dispensation era and reign by one Jesus Christ, theologians have followed the widespread successful evangelism in supporting scriptural text . After these efforts is the return of Christ foreseen, theologians have stated this marks the end of the age and soon return of Jesus Christ and Great white throne of Judgment.
- Times and time shall be no more on the earth as the elements will dissolve with fervent heat this reference is found in (2 Peter 3:7) 7 But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men.
- This school of scriptural text is also supported by (Matthew 24:1-28).
- We believe in a Five-Fold Ministry consisting of Pastors, Apostles, Prophets, Evangelist and Teachers for the edification of the church and the working of the Ministry in JESUS CHRIST. (Ephesians 4:11-12).
- We believe mankind can cultivate the 9 fruits of the Spirit of God, through a daily devotional continued obedience and reverence to God in regular Church attendance. (Hebrews 10:25)